Allstate insurance company offers auto/car insurance policies to qualifying customers with Coverage types ranging from liability, collision, comprehensive, and medical payments to towing & labor, uninsured/underinsured motorist, and personal injury protection. Furthermore, Allstate policyholder can access their Allstate auto insurance policy 24/7 on the website www.allstate.com.
By visiting www.allstate.com, policyholder have access to
- View ID cards
- Pay monthly premiums (via checking/savings account or credit/debit card)
- Update policy options (coverages, deductibles, limits, etc.)
- Report/file claims.
Allstate Auto Insurance bills payment can also be paid via the automated phone line (1-800-901-1732), as well as through standard mail (check/money order).
ALSO READ: Safeco auto insurance Login
Kindly follow the instructions below for a detailed overview of Allstate Auto Insurance Login, how to recover forgotten username and password, register a new account, and report a claim online.
Allstate Auto Insurance Login Step Guide
The instructions below will guide you on how to login to your online Allstate insurance dashboard at www.allstate.com.
- Visit www.allstate.com or go to the main account login access page by clicking here.
- Once the login page opens, type in your user ID in the first field and your password in the second field.
- Click the ‘Log In’ button to sign in to your account dashboard.
- Forget User ID: if you forget your user ID, you can recover it by choosing any of the 3 methods listed on the page which include by email, text message on mobile, by providing answers to your security questions. Then follow the instructions to complete this process.
- Forget Password: Select forget the password and enter your user id in the given field, click on continue button and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the password recovery process.
How To Enroll For Allstate Auto Insurance Online Login
1). Go to the login page, click the ‘Register Now’ button.
Note: You can also access the registration page by pressing the ‘Create an Account’ link under the ‘My Account’ tab.
2). Once you are directed to the Allstate Auto Insurance registration form, provide all required details such as
- First name and last name
- Last four digits of your SSN
- Date of Birth
- Policy number.
3). After that, press ‘Next’ to proceed.
4). Then on the next page, set up your user login details (ID and password).
To Report Allstate Auto Insurance Claim
- Visit the ‘File A Claim’ page
- Click the ‘Log In’ link to sign in to your account, as it’s required that you must be signed in, in order to initiate the online claims process.
Note: You can also contact your local agent or call the Allstate phone line at (1-800-901-1732) to report a claim. This is a quick and convenient way to file a claim.