As an Amazon store cardholder, you can easily make Amazon store card pay bill online successfully, provided you follow the detailed step guide on how to make Amazon store card payment or Amazon credit builder Account instruction on this page.
Amazon Store Card is issued by Synchrony Bank and customers can use the card to pay for items purchased from Amazon.com. The best part of it is that Amazon Store Card doesn’t expire and does not have an expiration date. You can make one-time or recurring payments on your Amazon Store Card by signing into your Synchrony Bank online account.
Customers can make Synchrony bank Amazon store card bill payment online, by phone, or through mail. The payment due date for your account can be found on your monthly billing statement, or by accessing your online account.
For an easy guide on how to pay Synchrony.com Amazon Store Card bill, follow the step-by-step guide instructions below.
Steps To Make to Synchrony Bank Amazon Store Card Payment (One-time Payment)
In order to make a one-time Synchrony bank Amazon store card bill pay, follow the instructions below.
- First, you need to login to your Synchrony Bank account by visiting http://www.syncbank.com/amazon or link your Amazon and Synchrony accounts at www.amazon.com/storecard to navigate directly to Synchrony from the Amazon site.
- On the login page, input your “User ID” and password then press the “Secure Login” button to access your account online.
- Next, proceed to the Payments section at the top of the page, scroll down, and click Make a Payment.
- Then select Minimum Payment, Statement Balance (as of your last statement), Current Balance, or Other.
- After that, enter your bank’s routing number and checking account information in the requested fields and confirm your banking information.
- Once you verify the information you provided is correct, then click Make a Payment.
Furthermore, you can as well make your Synchrony bank Amazon Store Card payment online by setting up a recurring payment on your account. By doing this, you will never worry about late payment.
How To Make Automatic Amazon Store Card Bill Payment
- First, log in to your Synchrony Bank account at http://www.syncbank.com/amazon or link your Amazon and Synchrony accounts at www.amazon.com/storecard to navigate directly to Synchrony from the Amazon site.
- Proceed to Payments section at the top of the page, and then scroll down and click Enroll in Recurring Payments.
- Choose Minimum Payment, Statement Balance (as of your last statement), Current Balance, or Other.
- Select your bank account and review the terms and conditions for setting up a recurring payment. If you agree, check to Agree and then click Submit.
Once done, you will get a confirmation that a recurring payment has been established. However, you can as well cancel your recurring payment at any point in time prior to the scheduled payment date.
Amazon Store Card Bill Pay by Phone
If you wish not to pay Amazon Store Card bill online, you have other options to make payment. To pay your bill through phone, just call Synchrony Bank at 1-866-634-8379. Then follow the prompt instruction to complete the process.
NOTE: There are no charges applied on by using the automated phone system payment or with a customer service representative.
Amazon Store Card Payments by Mail
In order to pay Amazon.com Store card bill payment by mail, simply send a check or money order made out to “SYNCHRONY/Amazon” along with the remittance slip from your monthly statement for the amount you wish to pay to the address below.
Synchrony / Amazon,
P.O. Box 960013,
Orlando, FL 32896-0013.
For further questions in regards to how to make a Synchrony Bank Amazon Store Card payment online, by phone, or through the mail, use the comment section below.