If you are seeking to make GameStop Credit Card Payment, you are at the right place. Here you will learn the various ways of paying your credit card bill from GameStop. From the convenient GameStop Credit Card Payment options, you will choose from the one that suits you.
By using your GameStop rewards credit card at the gaming retailer’s stores and website, you will receive points. Furthermore, those points can be used for store coupons, sweepstakes entries and digital currency toward purchases of your favorite games, gaming consoles and as well as tech gadgets.
How Can I Pay GameStop Credit Card Bill?
Currently, GameStop Credit Cardholders have 3 options to pay GameStop Credit Card bill and they include the following, mailing your payment, pay online, and as well calling the company’s care center to pay over the phone.
SEE ALSO: Costco Credit Card Bill Payment Options
1. GameStop Bill Payment by Mail
Below are simple instructions on how to make your GameStop payment by mail.
- Pay by personal check, cashier’s check or money order.
- Attach your account number in the memo field.
- Then send your payment to:
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 659820
San Antonio, TX 78265
GameStop Credit Card Bill Pay by Phone
In order to make your GameStop PowerUp Rewards credit card payment over the phone, kindly follow the below simple steps.
- Call the GameStop customer care center toll-free at 855-497-8168.
- To pay via the automated system, you’ll need your 16-digit card number or the primary cardholder’s nine-digit Social Security number.
- If you don’t have either piece of information, the phone system will automatically reroute your call to a GameStop credit card rep.
- Input your debit card number or checking account and bank routing numbers.
- Agree to the payment terms.
GameStop Credit Card Online Payment Procedure
Follow these steps to use this convenient GameStop pay option:
In order to pay online, you first of all need to register for online access at the GameStop online registration website. Then ensure you have your GameStop PowerUp Rewards credit card number and ZIP code or postal code ready before you proceed. Furthermore, you have to provide your Social Security, social insurance or alternate ID number.
- Log in to your online account.
- Press the payment button.
- Provide your bank’s routing number and your checking account number. You may choose to save your bank account information for future payments. You can edit or delete this info unless it’s attached to a scheduled payment.
- Submit and verify your payment.
- Note that online payments must be received by 8:00 p.m. EST in order to post the same day.
NOTE: GameStop does not charge an annual fee for its credit card. Your GameStop credit card payment due date is scheduled for at least 25 days from the end of the billing cycle. Furthermore, anytime you fail to make your GameStop card payment by the due date, you’ll be charged a late fee of up to $38. Also, for checks returned for insufficient funds, Comenity Capital Bank will charge the same amount of fee ($38).