AIG student insurance is provided through the program know as ‘Educational Markets’ which is one of the nation’s leading student insurance organizations that provides health and accident coverage to students in grades K-12 and also students in college.
By visiting the Educational Market’s website www.studentinsurance.com, both AIG student insurance policyholders and providers can access their plan/policy, claims, and premium information at any point in time. Student policyholders can print out ID cards, view policy coverage details, and more by signing in to their AIG Student Insurance login account, provided they have an online account.
Here in this article is a step guide for the student who has not yet created an online account, to learn how to ‘Enroll’ by following the guide below to register and also log in to their account. Furthermore, they can access their claims information by signing in to their account.
How To Register For AIG Student Insurance Login Access
- Visit your school’s login page, and then click the ‘Set up new account’ link.
- Choose your academic year from the drop-down list.
- Input your student ID number, last name, date of birth, and email address.
- Create a password for your account, and then click ‘Create Account’ to complete the registration process.
How To Sign In www.studentinsurance.com
Follow the below instruction guide to access the student insurance login portal to sign in and access your online account.
- Proceed to the Educational Market’s homepage by typing www.studentinsurance.com into your device browser URL tab and hit enter.
- Once the homepage opens, you will see the ‘Find Your Institution’ box or space where you will enter your school name to find your school.
- After selecting your college/school. You will be transferred to your school’s main login page.
- Press the ‘Click Here’ link.
- Now type in your email address and password into the input fields
- Finally, click the ‘Sign On’ button to access your account.
Forgot Password: IF you don’t remember your login password again, kindly press the ‘Reset Password’ link on the sign-in form page. Then enter your school ID and email address, and then hit ‘Reset Password.’