Nordstrom credit card is issued by TD Bank. Customers with the store-branded card can enjoy shopping and earning rewards, gain two points for every dollar spent even when you choose to save on your purchases using a Nordstrom coupon or Nordstrom coupon code. Nordstrom Credit Card Payment Options are available for you to choose from, so you can keep your card’s benefits intact and avoid late fees.
Nordstrom Card Payment can be made online, by mail, and as well over the phone. But the most convenient options is online. This is because it is fast and more secure. See below ways to pay Nordstrom Card bill.
Steps To Make Nordstrom Card Payment Online @ www.nordstromcard.com/login
Through the Nordstrom online account management service portal, a cardholder can activate a card, view past statements and as well pay bill. Follow the steps below to make your Nordstrom credit card online payment at the Nordstrom card services website.
- Open your device browser and visit the Nordstrom credit card login page.
- On the login form, enter your username and password in the provided boxes and click Sign In.
- After providing your Nordstrom card login details and you are logged in, locate the card bill payment option in the account dashboard.
- Then choose your method of payment either bank account, debit card or credit card. Then provide the associated information.
- Once done, kindly verify the information you provided and then click “Submit” to make your one-time payment.
READ ALSO: Steps To Make Shell Credit Card Payment Online
How Can I Enroll in Nordstrom’s Autopay Service?
It’s wise to schedule bill payments each month, in case you want to enroll in Nordstrom’s autopay to ensure your bill is paid on time, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Nordstrom login page, enter your login details and click the red “Sign In” button.
- Move over to the autopay enrollment form in your account dashboard. You can choose to complete the form online or print it out and fill it in manually.
- Provide your name and bank account information, and indicate the amount you wish to pay each month. Choose the minimum payment, total balance or a fixed payment amount.
- If you print the autopay enrollment form, kindly mail it to:
Nordstrom Card Services
P.O. Box 6555
Englewood, CO 80155
Nordstrom Credit Card Payment by Mail
If you receive a paper statement at the end of the month, fill out the tear-off section and return it with a payment check in the provided, pre-addressed envelope. For lost statements, write a payment check, include your account number in the memo area and mail it to the appropriate address for your card type:
For Nordstrom retail card payments:
Nordstrom P.O. Box 79139
Phoenix, AZ 85062-9139
For Nordstrom Visa card payments:
Nordstrom P.O. Box 79137
Phoenix, AZ 85062-9137
Nordstrom Card Payment by Phone
Nordstrom credit cardholders can make their card payments by phone. To use this payment options, all you have to do is to call Nordstrom’s bill-pay line at 800-964-1800 and follow the automated prompts. Then press zero to get assistance from a Nordstrom customer service specialist.
NOTE: A late fee of $38 is applied if you miss the deadline for payment. So, kindly choose the Nordstrom credit card payment options above that best suite you to pay your Nordstrom credit card bill.