Founded in the year 1926, Nationwide is one of America’s leading auto/vehicle insurance company which provide auto insurance to residents of the States. Finally, Nationwide Auto Insurance protection includes liability, collision, and comprehensive coverage, personal injury protection (PTP) coverage, and more.
Nationwide Auto Insurance policyholder can pay Nationwide auto insurance bill over the phone (1-877-262-0247), through standard mail (PO Box 742522 – Cincinnati, OH 45274-2522), as well as through the online payment options which include direct pay, automated electronic fund transfer, electronic bill pay, or recurring bank card.
So, Nationwide offers a full range of insurance and financial services across the country. Including car, motorcycle, homeowners, pet, farm, life, and commercial insurance. Other services include annuities, mutual funds, retirement plans, and specialty health services.
In this article, we shall discuss how a policyholder can access their online account through the Nationwide Auto Insurance Login page, reset the login password and also make claim online. But if you are yet to enroll for online access, follow the instructions below to sign up for an online account.
How To Register For Nationwide Auto Insurance Online Access
Follow the steps below to create an online account in order to view and pay your bill, print a new proof of insurance card, submit and check claims or request a change to your policy.
SEE ALSO: Safeco auto insurance Login Guide
1. Visit the Online Account Access page.
2. Click the ‘Sign Up For Insurance Online Account Access’ link. Then you will be redirected to the five-step registration form.
3. Input your first and last name (exactly as they appear on your insurance policy/card), DOB, ZIP code and last four digits of your SSN. Click the ‘Continue’ button to proceed to the next section.
4. Verify your identity by providing the requested personal information. Then follow the on-screen instruction to completed all of the steps and your account has been successfully registered.
Nationwide Auto Insurance Login @ www.Nationwide.com
- Go to the Online Account Access page, and click the green ‘ Login or Sign Up’ button.
- Once the sign-in form opens, select the type of account (insurance) to log in to.
- Type in your username and password into the input fields
- Click the ‘Log In’ button.
- Once logged in, from there, you can access and manage your online account, view and pay your bill, print a new proof of insurance card, submit and check claims or request a change to your policy.
How To Recover/Reset Nationwide Insurance Login
If cannot remember your username or password, click the ‘Forgot Username/Password?’ button at the bottom of the login form. The password recovery/reset process is comprised of four steps.
In the first step, you will enter your name, DOB, ZIP code and last four digits of your SSN. Click the ‘Continue’ button at the bottom of the page to move on to the next section.
Provide all required information and follow the on-screen instructions to reset/recover your username or password.
Nationwide Auto Insurance Claim
In order to file Nationwide auto insurance claim, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Nationwide Auto Insurance Login homepage and click the ‘Claims Center’ link, then press ‘File an Auto Claim.’
- You will be taken to the secure online claim submission form.
- Then you will be required to provide answer questions regarding your auto claim/loss in each section of the form.
- After that, press the ‘Continue’ at the bottom of each section to proceed to the next section, until the whole process is completed.
Download Nationwide Mobile App
Nationwide Mobile App enables you to easily pay your bill, view insurance cards without logging in, view your policies and as well start an auto claim on the go. The Nationwide mobile app is available for Andriod and iOs device. Use the link below to download for your device.