The Legacy Insurance Company offers a wide range of insurance services to its customers. By visiting www.mylegacyinsurance.com you can compare policies and get your own Legacy Auto liability and physical damage policy at any time. Through the Legacy Insurance Login website, policyholders can make payments, report claims, and as well as view policy information online.
Follow the instructions below to sign in to your online account via the Legacy website www.mylegacyinsurance.com. Also, if you don’t have an account, you can enroll to manage your online account at any point in time.
Legacy Insurance Login at www.mylegacyinsurance.com
- Open your web browser and type in www.mylegacyinsurance.com into the URL tab.
- At the Legacy Insurance homepage, you will see the customer login form below the page.
- Click and then select your state and policy prefix from the drop-down lists under the “Customer Login” section.
- Press “Make Payment/Login” to access your insurance policy information and conveniently make your policy payment online.
ALSO SEE: ACCC Insurance Login
Legacy Insurance Bill Payment Online
In order to make your payment online, you need to, first of all, access your account online. all you have to do is to kindly follow the login guide to access your account. Then once you are signed in you will be able to make your bill payment by clicking on the payment tab and choose a payment method and make payment.
Legacy Insurance Payment by Phone
Policyholders can pay their Legacy Insurance bills through the phone. To use this option, you have to call 888-793-7888 then provide your insurance policy number, verify your account and your payment will be processed.
Furthermore, you can send your Legacy Insurance Bill Payment through the mail to the following address:
PO Box 50600
Phoenix, AZ 85076-0600.
How To File A Legacy Insurance Claim
- Visit the Legacy insurance login homepage www.legacymga.com/index.html press the “Click here to report a claim” link.
- Once the link opens, you will see a note at the page instructing that claims can be reported 24/7 by calling (877) 477-9777.
Note: In order to check the status of an existing claim, you can call (877) 477-9777 and select option 1, and then 3 (to be transferred to the claims department).