Safeco Insurance, founded in 1923 is a member of Liberty Mutual Group, is a national U.S. insurance company. Its headquarters is located in Seattle, Washington with Michael Hughes serving as President. Currently, the company is serving over 4 million customers nationwide and has assets of over $6 billion.
Safeco auto insurance offer different levels of standard coverage including
- Comprehensive and collision (‘full’ protection).
- Bodily injury/property damage liability (typically the base level of coverage needed in most states).
- Personal injury protection.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist protection.
Safeco auto insurance Login is very easy and straightforward. If you are a Safeco auto insurance policyholders, then you can manage and control your policy online at any point in time by logging into your accounts on the Safeco website. Policyholders with Safeco account, can
- Manage their account anytime
- Make Safeco auto insurance payments.
- Set up recurring payments
- Change your personal or billing information.
- Update your home or auto loan provider.
- Request changes to their policies
- File or track your claim end to end.
- View/download or even print various insurance details (such as ID cards)
- Report new claims/view active claims, and many more.
READ NOW: Amica Insurance Login
Below is the guideline to login Safeco insurance account, register a new account, rest your Safeco auto insurance account password and how to file an auto claim with Safeco.
Safeco Auto Insurance Login at www.safeco.com
- Visit the Safeco website by entering safeco.com into any of your web browser’s URL bar.
- Once the page opens, click on the ‘Account’ button at the top of the page.
- Then the login form will open. Now, input your username and password
- Once done, click on the ‘Sign In’ button to access your account.
Forgot Password: If you cannot remember your account’s password, click the ‘Forgot your password?’ link on the login form. Then you will be redirected to the password reset page. At the reset page, type in your username into the blank input field and then click ‘Submit.’ An email containing a link to create a new password will be sent to your email address.
How To Register For Safeco Insurance Auto Policy Online
- At the Safeco website, press the ‘Account’ tab/button.
- Click ‘Register Now’
- Now select the type of account you are want to open (individual or business).
- Enter your username, and password into the input fields.
- Click ‘Continue’ to go to the next section of the form. The follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Safeco insurance registration process all at www.safeco.com.
You can file auto claims with Safeco insurance 24/7 by calling the dedicated claims support line at 1-800-332-3226.