By using the quote tool at www.visitorsinsurance.com, you can easily get free Visitors Travel Insurance Quote online within a few minutes. The whole process is straight-forward and stress-free, provided you follow the step guide instruction outlined on this page. If you or your loved ones are traveling abroad for work, mission, study, or vacation, www.visitorsinsurance.com has exactly what you are looking for.
Having been serving the community for over 35 years, Visitors Travel Insurance is a division of Community Insurance Agency that specializes in providing a wide range of travel-related coverages to both U.S. and international travelers.
ALSO READ: Travelers Insurance Bill Payment
Visitors Travel Insurance company offers the following policies/services:
- Visitors Insurance for Foreign nationals.
- Travel Insurance for US Citizens Traveling Abroad.
- Pre Existing Condition Coverage Plans.
- Student Medical insurance in the USA.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance.
- Missionary Insurance.
- Group Insurance for IT Companies.
Visitors Insurance Plan Types
The company offers Comprehensive Coverage Plans which covers:
- Better coverage without sublimit.
- Covers serious Medical Expenses.
- Less out of pocket expense.
- Good for people who want to take less risk.
Also, they offer View Plans Low Cost Fixed Benefit Plans which include:
- Basic coverage with sublimit.
- Low cost fixed benefit plan.
- More out of pocket at the time of claim.
- Good for people who want to take more risks.
SEE ALSO: How To File Erie Insurance Claim
Visitors Travel Insurance plans may differ in coverage levels and associated benefits they all have no requirement for a minimum age or medical exam. If you plan on traveling outside the US or Canada you can receive up to 100% guaranteed coverage after the deductible has been paid.
Steps To Get Quote Online @ www.visitorsinsurance.com
Follow the simple instruction step guide below to get Visitors Travel Insurance Quote online without wasting time.
1. Open your device browser and go to www.visitorsinsurance.com
2. At the center of the homepage, you see the Quote form.
3. Start filling out the form by selecting your citizenship from the drop-down list (US/Non-US).
4. Next, choose your coverage area (worldwide plus US/Canada, or worldwide).
5. After that, kindly choose your maximum policy coverage amount ($10,000 to $8,000,000).
6. Select your policy start date/end date, and then fill out your age, gender, spouse age/gender, number of dependent children, number of children under the age of nine.
7. Once done, press the “Get Quotes” button.
8. After reviewing your policy options you will be able to apply for your chosen policy online.
Visitors Travel Insurance Contact Information
- You can call the toll-free at 1-800-344-9540 or 1-847-897-5120
- WhatsApp them at 1-847-897-5120
- Email is firstname.lastname@example.org.