Are you looking for a way to file Erie insurance claim? well, this piece of information will guide you on the process of initiating a claim with Erie insurance agent or support. ERIE agents and claims adjusters, very well experience to handle your auto, home or business insurance claim at any time.
Whenever you file a claim with ERIE agents or ERIE support team, They’ll get in touch with you right away to review your claim and your insurance coverage. Furthermore, they will also stay in touch with you throughout the process and answer all your questions.
Having been in existence since 1925, and they have been providing the protection you need and the service you expect. They have over 5,000 employees and 12,000 independent agents that service their customers across the states.
How To File Erie Insurance Claim
There are two options to file a claim with Erie. they including:
1. Call Your ERIE Agent
You can get in touch with your local ERIE agent to start your claim at any time. Talking with someone you already know and who is familiar with the claims process can help put your mind more at ease.
2. Call ERIE
Should in case you were unable to reach your agent, you can kindly contact Erie insurance customer support center at any point in time. You can Call (800) 367-3743 for support 24/7 and then follow the options below.
- Option 1 to report a windshield or auto glass claim (Call Erie or file your auto glass claim online now.)
- Option 2 for roadside assistance provided by Agero
- Option 3 for workers’ compensation claims
- Option 4 to start a new claim for the first time
- Option 5 to speak to a representative about a previously reported claim
- Option 6 for Customer Care for questions about billing, payments and policy information
You can also call Erie Family Life at (800) 458-0811, option 3. to file a claim for a life insurance policy or annuity contract.
How To Check Your Claim Status
You can check what’s going on with your auto, home, or property claim in your online account at any point in time. When applicable, you’ll be able to view:
- The status of your claim
- Rental company and repair shop information
- Payment status including the history of payments made to you
- Contact information for claims representatives handling your claim.
Erie Insurance’s support is always available and you can count on them to help you get things straightened out.