Filing a claim with Asurion for a replacement device very is quick and easy, thereby getting you reconnected fast. It can only be done online at www.asurion.com. Asurion, founded in 1994 is a leading provider of device insurance, warranty and support services, for cell phones, electronics, and home appliances users.
Asurion’s main product is mobile phone insurance and its services are available or provided to customers of most carriers/providers. By visiting the Asurion Insurance www.asurion.com, a policyholder can manage their protected products online by creating an account or register their products.
Asurion Insurance standard features include comprehensive coverage, physical/water damage replacement, and theft coverage. Asurion Insurance policyholders with an online account can manage their products online such as being able to view/update product information, view specific plan details/coverages, and as well as file and track claims online.
SEE ALSO: Legacy Insurance Login To Make Payment
Mobile device protection is important in case your phone was lost, stolen or damaged. When you file a claim with Asurion, you will definitely get your hands on a new phone as soon as possible. In order to report a claim, you will be required to provide your carrier, your device make and model, a description of what happened, a billing and shipping address, and a method of payment for the deductible.
Furthermore, once you have successfully submitted the device claim, you will receive an email with shipping and tracking information for your replacement device.
Asurion Insurance Login www.asurion.com To File a Claim
Provided you follow the below outline instruction, you will be able to complete the whole process successfully without stress.
- Open or type in enter www.asurion.com into your web browser’s URL bar and click enter.
- On the homepage, kindly press the “File or Track a Claim” link as seen at the top right side of the page.
- Then choose the type of product (mobile phone, tablet, TV, computer) which you want to file/track a claim for.
- Once done selecting the product type, select where you bought the device from.
- After confirming your decision, press the “Okay take me there” link.
- Now, depending on where you bought your product from, you will be taken to a new screen or page where you will be able to report or track your claim.
Note: Some devices/products will require that you file a claim on the manufacturer’s/store’s internal claims processing site. Claims for other products will be reported within the Asurion website.
- You must file a claim within 60 or 90 days of the date of loss, depending on your carrier.
- When you receive your replacement device, you will be required to return your damaged device with the prepaid shipping label that comes with the replacement. Ensure you don’t forget to return it on time because If you return your broken device after 10-15 days, it could attract or incur non-return charges.
- Should in case your device was lost or stolen and you later found it, simply contact Asurion and return it immediately by using the pre-addressed pre-paid return label included with the replacement device.
For more inquiry, you may contact Asurion us via social media (fb.com/asurion and Tweet @asurioncares) from Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm CST.