Hanover Insurance company offers standard and specialized insurance protection for small and mid-sized businesses, as well as for homes, automobiles, and other personal items. Hanover has various options for customers to make their payment, but in this article, we shall look into how to make Hanover insurance bill payment online at www.hanover.com.
Before policyholder can pay Hanover Insurance bill online, they must register My Hanover Policy online access. By doing so, they can:
- Enroll in and manage recurring Electronic Funds Transfer(EFT).
- Save checking account or card information.
- View payment history, including pending payments.
- Change payment plan (personal insurance customers only).
Hanover insurance also offers several other flexible payment options for your convenience apart from the online method. They include:
ALSO SEE: GEICO Auto Insurance Bill Payment
- Pay by Phone: Call 1-800-573-1187 to make a payment using an electronic check, debit card or credit card.
- Payment by Mail: You can mail a check to the address stated on your bill.
Steps To Make Hanover Insurance Bill Payment Online
- Follow the guide below, to successfully pay your Hanover insurance bill online without stress.
- Open your device browser and visit www.hanover.com
- At the homepage, click on the “bill pay” link at the top menu of the page.
- On the next page, press the “make a One-time payment” options at the login form.
- Then enter your Customer Number, Policy Number, and your Billing Zip Code.
- After that, click on the “continue” button below the form and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the whole process.
- Payments made by 6:00 pm (EST) are processed the same day.
- Payments made after 6:00 pm (EST) will be posted the following business day.
- Payment can be made with your American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, debit card or checking account.
- If your policy is pending cancellation, please make your payment in advance to ensure it is received before the cancellation effective date and time.
- Payment on a canceled policy does not constitute reinstatement of your policy.
For more inquiries, kindly contact the Hanover Insurance Customer Service by calling 800-922-8427.