Delta Dental Insurance Login – www.deltadentalins.com Login
Delta Dental insurance, founded in 1954 is a network of companies that provide dental insurance to over 70 million people in the U.S.A. With a total of 39 companies in the network spread throughout the country, the cover usually includes regular checkups, x-rays, cleanings, and several other services. As America’s largest and most trusted dental benefits carrier, they make dental coverage more accessible and affordable to a wide variety of employers, groups and individuals.
Delta Dental Insurance Policyholders can manage their Delta Dental Insurance at any point in time through Delta Dental Insurance Login portal which is the company’s online services website www.deltadentalins.com
Customers with online access can check eligibility for them and their family members, look up dental fees in their area, find a dentist, check the status of their claims and confirm the details of processed claims.
Follow the instruction below to sign in www.deltadentalins.com login page using any device connected to the internet.
Delta Dental Insurance Login Guide
- Visit the www.deltadentalins.com Login page
- You will locate the online services login form on the right-hand side of the page.
- On the login form, input your username and password, then click login to access your account.
- Username Recovery: If you forgot your username and you want to recover it, just click on ‘username help’ at the bottom of the login form. Then select your user type and then enter your first name, last name, enrollee ID and date of birth.
- For Your Password Recovery: Any time you forgot your password, you will need to provide your username, first name, last name, and email. In the next 2 steps, you will be able to reset your password.
How To Enroll in Delta Dental Insurance Login Online Access
- Go to the company website, and click ‘Register Today’ at the bottom of the login form.
- Select your User Type on the drop-down menu and click ‘Next’.
- Provide your first name, last name, enrollee ID and date of birth. Then click ‘Next’ to proceed.
- NOTE: Your enrollee ID is your social security number or one that has been assigned to you by the insurer.
- Next, provide any other required information to set up your account and you will be ready to use your online services account within minutes.
NOTE: If you experience any difficulty with enrollment, contact customer service through this contact form.
To Report a Delta Dental Insurance Claim
All claims and paperwork are handled by the Delta Dental dentists unless you are visiting a non-Delta dentist. If you want to handle the claim yourself, follow the steps below.
- Download the claim form for your dental plan.
- Fill in your information on the claim form.
- Attach the Statement of Treatment from your dentist and include the dentist’s name, contact details and a description of the services rendered.
- Make a copy of all records.
- Mail the original documents to the address indicated on the form.
NOTE: Claims normally take two weeks to be processed.