Colonial Penn Life Insurance Login – Colonial Penn life insurance company is a subsidiary of CNO Financial Group which focuses on providing life insurance products to people aged between 50 and 85. Founded in 1968, it’s headquarter is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Colonial Penn life insurance products include
- 20-year term life
- Five-year renewable term life
- LifeChoice whole life
- Colonial Penn Patriot Program
- Guaranteed acceptance whole life.
Colonial Penn life insurance policyholders can manage their term life or whole life policy at any point in time through their MyColonialPenn account. Through the Colonial Penn life Insurance Login page, customers can view and edit their policy information and as well make payment online.
Follow the step by step process below for register for an account, logging in and filing a claim on the website.
How To Enroll in Colonial Penn life Insurance Online Account
- Visit the homepage of www.colonialpenn.com, click on the “Customer Login” link at the top of the page.
- You will be taken to the login page. Then, at the bottom of the login form located on the right-hand side of your screen, click on the “Register Now” link.
- Next, fill in the Colonial Penn life Insurance registration form, by providing your personal information and policy information.
- After that, set up your login credentials and select three security questions and their answers.
- Then Accept the terms and conditions and then click “Submit” to complete the enrollment process.
Colonial Penn Life Insurance Login @ www.colonialpenn.com
- Go to the Colonial Penn life Insurance website www.colonialpenn.com and click on the Customer Login link at the top of the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you be required to provide your login details.
- Then, enter your username and password in the login form seen on the right side of your screen.
- Finally, click “Login” to access your account.
READ MORE: Legacy Insurance Login guide
How To Recover Colonial Penn Life Insurance Login Password
Follow the instructions below to recover your login password and as well your Username, just in case you forgot any of them.
For Forgotten Password: You can reset your forgotten password, by clicking on the “forgot password” link at the bottom of the login form. Then, you will be required to enter your username and zip code to proceed further to recover your login password.
Forgot Username: Click on the “forgot username” link on the login page, to be taken to a new page where you are required to enter your name, zip code, and policy number. After that, click “Next” to proceed with the recovery process.