Freeway Auto Insurance has been one of the largest health insurance providers in the United States since it’s existence. In today’s article, we shall cover Freeway Insurance Bill payment options, as the company offers a variety of payment options for your convenience. So all you need o is simply choose the one that best suits your needs.
Freeway, being one of the fastest-growing nationwide insurance distribution companies, will offer you insurance policies that will cover you irrespective of your location in the United States.
More About Freeway Insurance
Freeway Insurance is part of the Confie family of companies. However, Confie is one of the largest privately-held insurance brokers in the United States. It is reported by Insurance Journal West, that Confie occupied the #1 spot for the second year in a row in the annual Top 50 Personal Lines Leaders.
READ ALSO: How To Make Colonial Penn Bill Payment
Freeway has the resources to provide you with top-of-the-line insurance choices from the leading major carriers, often with exclusive discounts. The best of it is that their experts will guide you step-by-step in selecting the best plan for you and your family.
Freeway Insurance Executive Team
See below, list of Freeway executive management team:
- Cesar Soriano – Chief Executive Officer
- Darrin Silveria – Chief Sales Officer
- Michael Kaplan – Chief Financial Officer
- Andrew Shrout – EVP, President, and Head of MGA
- Carol Newman – General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Freeway Insurance Products
Vehicle and Recreational
- Commercial Auto
Home and Property
- Business Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Telemedicine New
- Hospital Indemnity Plan New
- Roadside Assistance New
- Windshield Repair New
- Identity Theft Protection New
- Mexican Travel
- One-Stop DUI Solution
Freeway Insurance Bill payment options
Freeway offers a variety of payment options for your convenience. Follow the instruction below to get more insight and choose the one that best suits you.
- Freeway Insurance Bill Payment Online: As the company offers online payment services, all you have to do is to simply access your insurance carrier’s website, which is listed on your policy, and pay your insurance carrier directly. You can make your payment using a credit card, a debit card or even a pre-paid card.
- Over the Phone: Your Insurance bill payment can be made over the phone without stress. all you have to do is just call Freeway Insurance at 888-443-4662. Furthermore, you can as well call your insurance carrier directly at the phone number listed on your insurance policy to make your payment.
- Freeway Bill Pay By Mail: Your payment can be made via mail. Simply send a check or money order to the address listed on your policy documents. You may call the Customer Service department at 888-443-4662 if you need help in regards to your payment and they will be happy to assist you.
Lastly, Freeway insurance has over 300 locations, simply walk into any of their location close to you and make your payment in person. It’s very fast and easy, as you only have to present your policy number and payment to any of their agents, and you will be credited that same day.