Mercury Insurance is one of the insurance company that provides automobile, homeowners, business, and umbrella insurance policies to qualifying customers throughout the United States. Their coverages on a standard auto policy range from underinsured/uninsured, personal injury, liability, and collision. As a current Mercury auto insurance policyholder, by visiting Mercury Auto Insurance Login portal and sign in to your online account, you can
- View and update account/policy information
- Make payments
- Print/download your ID card
- Access, or view old statements
- Get your agent contact information.
The main aim of this article is to guide you on Mercury Auto Insurance sign in to manage your policy online. If you are yet to register for an online account, you can also follow the instructions on how to register on this page.
How To Register For Mercury Auto Insurance Online Access
- Open your device browser and go to the homepage Mercury Auto Insurance company at www.mercuryinsurance.com.
- Press the ‘Register’ link at the homepage and you will be taken to the customer registration page.
- Once the registration opens, fill in the required information beginning from the first section, enter your auto policy number, first name, last name, and date of birth.
- Complete the captcha and then click the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Ensure you provide all required information in order to successfully complete the account setup process.
READ ALSO: Agency Insurance Company Login
Mercury Auto Insurance Login Procedure
- Head over to the homepage at www.mercuryinsurance.com.
- Proceed to the ‘My Account’ link in the main menu of the page.
- Click the ‘Login to your account’ link.
- Once the secure login page opens, type in your email address and password.
- After that, click the ‘Log In’ link at the bottom of the form.
Provided you entered your correct login details, you will be logged into your online account. From there you can proceed to manage your policy such as make Mercury auto insurance payments, print/download your ID card and as well contact your agent online.