PURE Insurance offers various ways for customers to make their PURE Insurance Bill Payment including online, by mail and over the phone. The best of it is that none of the PURE Insurance bill payment options are associated with any fees.
The PURE Group of Insurance companies was founded in the year 2006 by Martin Hartley and Jeffrey Paraschac, with the aim of reducing the natural conflicts that exist between shareholders and policyholders and as well provide exceptional coverage, service, and significant savings.
PURE Insurance delivers a service experience that minimizes the demands on their members’ time by providing a variety of resources to prevent losses, assist in the claim process and beyond.
As a policy member who wants to make your insurance bill payment online for your PURE policy, you can log in to your PURE’s Member Portal at www.pureinsurance.com/billpay to pay your bill, sign up for Autopay, manage your Wallet and view your payment history. Furthermore, you can as well manage your account and access important documents and claims information online.
You can make your PURE Insurance Bill Payment for individually billed policies online via the PURE Member Portal www.pureinsurance.com/billpay. However, Consolidated policies can be paid via our one-time payment portal, which is also accessible by clicking the button displayed at the top of all electronically delivered statements.
- Go to PURE’s homepage www.pureinsurance.com
- Press the “Member Login” link.
- At the login section, input your username and password.
- Click the “sign in” button to access your online account.
- Once you are logged in, locate the pay bill option and click on it.
- Then provide your payment method.
- Review your payment information and then submit online to be processed.
PURE Insurance Bill Payment Pay by Phone:
A policyholder can choose to pay for their premium over the phone by calling the Member Services team at 888.813.7873. Provide all required information needed by the Member Services team for your payment processed. The line is available from Monday through Friday between 7:00 AM and 9:00 PM ET, and Saturday between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM ET.
PURE Insurance Bill Pay by Mail
In order to pay by personal check, attach the payment coupon located at the bottom of your PURE billing statement and include your member identification number on the check. Then mail it to the following address:
- For a PURE Insurance member, please mail your check to PURE Insurance, Lockbox #2655, PO BOX 95000, Philadelphia, PA 19195-0001
- If you are a PURE Programs policyholder, mail your payments to Indian Harbor Insurance Company:
- PURE Programs, Lockbox #5965, PO BOX 95000, Philadelphia, PA 19195-0001
- For regular PURE Programs payments to United Specialty Insurance Company:
- PURE Programs, Lockbox #1312, PO BOX 95000, Philadelphia, PA 19195-0001
- If you are sending your check via overnight mail:
- Attn: Accounting, PURE Insurance, 44 S Broadway, Suite 301, White Plains, NY 10601
- If you are sending a check via overnight mail for any type of policy, please mail your check to Attn: Accounting, PURE Insurance, 44 S Broadway, Suite 301, White Plains, NY 10601
However, a policyholder can enroll in an Autopay recurring payment plan to have premium installments automatically drafted from a checking account, credit card or debit/A.T.M. card. Autopay registration can be completed within the PURE Member Portal or by calling our Member Services team at 888.813.7873.