Farmers Insurance, founded in 1928, has grown and adapted to meet the changing needs of Americans by providing industry-leading products and first-rate services to the customers they serve. So, Furthermore, they the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies makeup one of the country’s largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses and also provides a wide range of other insurance and financial services products.
Currently, Farmers is proud to serve over 10 million households with more than 19 million individual policies across all 50 states through the efforts of over 48,000 exclusive and independent agents and nearly 21,000 employees.
Farmers Insurance products include:
- Auto Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Landlord and Rental Properties
- Life Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Recreational Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
Farmers Insurance policyholders have the options to make their payment online by visiting www.farmers.com/payments. It’s easy to make a one-time payment or set up automatic payments from your Farmers.com account for your personal auto, home or umbrella policies.
How To Pay Farmers Insurance Bill
Follow the detailed guide below to make Farmers Insurance bill payment online without stress.
1. Open your computing device browser and type in www.farmers.com/payments into the URL tab.
2. Once the Farmers insurance bill payment page opens, kindly select a product type to make a payment.
- Personal: Pay your Farmers Auto, Home, Condo, Renters & Personal Umbrella policy by logging in or registering your policy.
- Commercial: Pay your Commercial Business, Auto, Workers Compensation or Umbrella policy by logging in to your Online Pay account or signing up for online access.
- Specialty: Pay your “Specialty” Foremost Insurance policy on Foremost.com.
3. Once you have chosen the product type to make a payment, select payment amount and payment date.
4. Next, add the payment method you want to use and click Continue to proceed.
5. Review your payment information before you submit.
6. Click the Payment Authorization check box and click Submit Payment.
You can pay your Farmers Insurance bill online with your bank account or credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) for personal auto, home, and umbrella policies, and for commercial policies.
ALSO SEE: AIG Auto Insurance Payment Options
Furthermore, you can make your payment online without logging to your account by clicking the online secure payment link. Finally, But you have to have your Policy or Billing Account Number and your Zip Code ready. Once the page opens, follow the steps below:
- Enter your 18 digit billing account number and your 5 digits billing ZIP code. This information can be found on a recent copy of your bill.
- Enter your payment and contact information.
- Review your information and submit the payment.
- Once processed you will receive your confirmation reference ID.
There is no fee for using the Make a one-time payment service. Also, payments made Monday through Thursday prior to 5:30 PM Eastern Time will be credited to your billing account on the same business day that you made your payment.
For any questions about paying your Farmers insurance bill online at www.farmers.com/payments kindly contact the Farmers help center at 1-855-323-5350. Or you can use the comment section below for more query.
So, guys if you want to ask anything related to this article, then comment to us. Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Instagram, Twitter. For more latest updates, keep connected with us. Finally, thanks.