If you are looking forward to purchase health coverage for yourself and your family, Aetna Life Insurance company is the right option. Aetna Life Insurance is coverage available through an employer. The coverage plan covers both your partner/spouse and dependent children. Policyholders are required to name a beneficiary once they purchase a policy.
As policyholders, you can access and manage your policies online through the website www.aetna.com. The guide below will walk you through the Aetna Life Insurance Login process to manage your account online. Also, if you are yet to register for online access, follow the instructions below.
How To Register For Aetna Life Online Access
- Visit https://member.aetna.com/appConfig/login/login.fcc
- Below the login form, you will see the First-time users “Register button”.
- Click on the Register button to be redirected to the enrollment page where you will be required to select how you want to register.
- Next, choose between using your social security number or member ID number. Then enter your name, zip code, and date of birth. Click ‘Continue’.
- Then, in order to complete the enrollment process, kindly follow the onscreen instruction and provide all the required details needed.
Aetna Life Insurance Login
Follow the outline instructions below to login Aetna Life Insurance online account to manage your account.
- Visit the homepage and click on the login button.
- You will be taken to the login page, where you will be required to provide your Aetna Life Insurance Login credentials.
- On the login form, enter your Username in the field.
- Next, type in your password in the second field and click ‘Secure Log In’.
- Forgot user name: For you to recover your username, click the forget username link, which will require you to enter your member ID, date of birth, zip code and SSN. Then follow the onscreen instructions to get back your username.
- Forgot password: To rest your password, press the forget password link on the login form. Then you will be required to enter your username and date of birth. Click Continue to proceed further for the remaining process.
Once you are logged in to your online account, you can access tools, resources, and support to take control of your health care, like:
- Find a doctor
- See coverage and benefits
- Manage claims and prescriptions
- View and print your medical ID card.
How To Download Aetna Mobile App
You can better manage your benefits and understand your health plan with Aetna free mobile app. Through the app, you can view important health plan information, locate doctors, pay your claims and much more, securely and conveniently from your phone.
You can download Aetna app in two ways:
- Text “Apps” to 23862 (data and messaging rates may apply).
- Download from the App Store for iOS users or Google Play for Andriod device users.