If you are a current policyholder with Zurich, then know that you can access your policy/plan information through the Zurich Business Insurance Login website www.zurichna.com. If you are yet to register an online account with Zurich, then follow the step guide instructions on this page to do that.
Having an online account with Zurich enables you to perform various account management tasks such as making Zurich Business Insurance bill payment online, file claims, view status updates, and also access your policy information.
Zurich company provides a wide range of personal and commercial insurance products and services to residents of countries worldwide. It’s headquarter is based in Switzerland. In North America, their main offerings are business insurance products and risk mitigation/engineering services with its offices are in Schaumburg, Illinois, and brokerage offices located across the country.
Furthermore, Zurich’s business insurance policies are written by the Zurich Insurance Group. Which is one of Europe’s leading insurance services companies. As a Zurich insurance policyholder, you will learn how to sign in to your online account and manage your policy on this page. But first, let’s see how to register a new account.
How To Enroll in Zurich Business Insurance Online Account
The below step guide instructions will walk you through the process of creating an online account at Zurich Business Insurance website www.zurich.com.
- Go to www.zurichna.com
- On the main page, press the “Login” link in the main menu.
- Next, press the ‘Sign Up Now’ link below the main sign-in page
- Then enter your email address, and select which type of account you are creating (agent, customer, visitor). Click ‘Next.’
- To complete the remaining process, you will be required to enter various personal/business details, create your username, password, and security verification credentials.
Zurich Business Insurance Login
In order to sign in to your online account and manage your policy follow the step process outlined below.
- Go to the Zurich homepage www.zurichna.com.
- At the Zurich homepage, click the ‘Login’ link in the main menu.
- Then input your username and password into the login fields
- Finally, click the ‘Log In’ button to gain access to your policy.
To Reset Lost Password: On the login page, press the ‘Forget Your Password?’ in the menu on the right side of the page. Then type in your username, and then provide an answer for your account’s password reset question. Once done, enter your new password, and then click Submit.
How To Pay Zurich Bill
Policyholders of Zurich Business Insurance can pay their policy bills online by enrolling in an electronic payment option. This is very convenient and more secured. In order to enroll, you will need:
- U.S. tax ID number (e.g. SSN)
- Bank account in the US
- Active email address.
If you still have questions or need assistance, you may call the Support Center at 1-800-693-9466. The line is available Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m.
How To Report Zurich Business Insurance Claim
Zurich policyholders have various ways to report/initiate a claim. You can file a claim over the phone by calling 1-800-987-3373, via email at USZ_CareCenter@Zurichna.com, and as well as online.
- To file a claim online, visit the claims site (https://webclaims.zurichna.com/).
- Then choose which type of claim you want to file.
- Now, depending on the type of claim you’re filing, you will be required to enter several sections of detailed personal/business/claims information (e.g. Insured, Reported By, Contact, Accident, Claimant, Witness, Additional Details).
- Once done, review all of the information you have provided.
- Then click “Submit Claim” for your claim to be processed.
Zurich’s Customer Care Contact
help. For general inquiries, or you need further assistance, contact the Zurich’s Customer center with the below contact:
Zurich Customer Support
1299 Zurich Way
Schaumburg, IL 60196-1056
Phone Number: 1-800-382-2150