Amica Insurance company provides a wide range of insurance policies to its active customers. And the company has made it quite easier for its customers to sign in and make a payment conveniently. Amica Insurance policyholders can manage their accounts through the Amica Auto Insurance Login website www.amica.com.
Amica Insurance policyholders can
(1). Update their profile
(2). Print ID cards
(3). Make payments
(4). e-sign documents
(5). Report and track claims.
Also, Amica Insurance Bill Payment can be made online, by phone by calling 1-800-242-6422 or through U.S. mail. Members can also opt for the auto pay service to avoid paying for installment charges.
Amica Insurance Products
- Auto Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Retirement Products
- Marine Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
- Small Business
- Wedding & Event.
How To Enroll in Amica Insurance Login Online Access
- Go to the login page and click on the ‘create an account’ link below the login form.
- Next, enter your account information such as your account or policy number, name, and date of birth.
- After that, to complete the process, you will be required to create your login credentials, set up security questions and provide your primary email address.
- If you need help with the enrollment process call 1-800-242-6422.
Amica Insurance Login To Make Amica Insurance Bill Payment
- Visit www.amica.com
- Click on ‘Login’ button at the top left-hand side of the page.
- You will be redirected to the login page where you will enter your Amica Auto Insurance Login details (username and password).
- Just input your username and password into the login field.
- Forgot your password: In order to click on the reset password link, then answer a verification question. You will have a temporary password sent to your email.
- Forgot username: Press the “Forgot username” link on the login form to recover your username, enter your account information such as your name, policy number and date of birth as required.
Amica Insurance Bill Payment Option
Payment can be made with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) and you can also view the balance without logging in. But for you to full access to billing and payment options, you have to login by following the above steps and provide your Username and Password.
Once you are logged in, find the “Payments” button. and click on it. Proceed by entering your payment details like your name, policy number, date of birth etc, as required. After submitting your payment, it will proceed.
Customers can still make their to payment through the mail. All that is required for this option is to write your policy details at the back of the check and send it to the following address:
Amica Mutual Insurance
PO Box 9128
Providence, RI 02940-9128.
Lastly, a policyholder can as well call the automated billing number to pay Amica Insurance bill over the phone. To make a payment over the phone, call1-800-242-6422 and provide all required details, for your payment to processed.