Founded in the year 1976, American Collectors Insurance has been well known for excellent service, innovative programs, and outstanding customer satisfaction. With it’s headquarter based in Cherry Hill, NJ, they provide a classic car policy to qualifying customers. Furthermore, discounts are available for mature drivers, safety features, multi-vehicle policies, and garage security.
American Collectors Insurance policyholders can access their accounts through the American Collectors Insurance Login page at any time of the day. Once you log in, you as a policyholder, you can renew your policies, pay bills, print ID cards. Also, you can view policy and account information, request policy changes, make an update to your account information and report claims.
www.americancollectors.com Login To Manage Your Policy
In order to access and manage your policy online, follow the outlined American Collectors Insurance login instruction guide below.
- Visit the American Collectors Insurance website (http://americancollectors.com).
- On the homepage, press the “Your Policy” link as seen at the top of the page.
- You will be transferred to a page where you choose an option of whether to log in as a new customer, existing customer, or agent.
- On the next page, enter your email and password.
- Then press the “Login” to proceed to your online account management dashboard.
How To Reset American Collectors Insurance Login Password
If you have forgotten your password, in order to recover your login password again, kindly press the “Forgot My Password” at the bottom of the login form.v Then, you will be redirected to another page where you will be required to enter your email address. From there, follow the onscreen instructions to successfully recover your password.
How To Register For American Collectors Insurance Login Access
- Move to the homepage and locate the “Your Policy” button and click on it.
- You will be taken to a page where you have to click on “create online account”.
- Next, you will be required to enter your email address and create a password. Also, set up two security questions, then click “Continue” to proceed.
- On the next page, input your policy type, policy number, mailing address, model year, and vehicle identification number. Click “Continue” to proceed.
- Ensure you provide any other information required to set up your account in order to complete the whole process.
To Report American Collectors Insurance Claim
In the event of an accident or loss, you can file a claim by calling the company at 1-800-360-2277 or by logging into your account. But you have to provide the following information:
- Policy number
- Loss/accident details
- Day and time of the incident
- Items affected
- Contact information.
For more question, call the customer service team at 1-888-450-9752, from Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST; Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.