Acuity provides multiple ways for policyholders to pay Acuity Home Insurance bill. Acuity Home Insurance Payment can be made online by registering for an online account, although payment can be made without logging in. Also, policyholders can pay a bill over the phone and as well by phone.
Registering for an online account is important for policyholders, as they can view billing information and payment history, update policy info and print ID cards online and also make real-time updates on claim status. If you are yet to register a new account, follow the instructions below.
- Visit www.acuity.com and click the sign in link at the top right side of the page.
- On the login form, you will see the “New user Create account” button at the right side and click on it to create your Acuity Insurance online account.
- On the next page, enter your policy number, ZIP code, and Agency code into the appropriate input fields.
- Once done, then click the “Continue” button and follow the next instruction to set up your login details in order to complete the whole process.
Acuity Home Insurance Login www.acuity.com
- Visit the Acuity homepage at https://www.acuity.com.
- Click the “Sign In” link to be taken to the login form.
- Type in your login credentials (login ID/password) in the sign in form and then press the “Log In” link to access your account.
- Forgot Password – If you forgot your login password, press the “Forgot Login ID/Password” link, to be redirected to the password/ID reset form. Provide your ID and email address, and then click the “Email Password Hint” link or the “Answer Challenge Questions” button.
READ ALSO: Safeco Insurance Bill Payment Online
Acuity Home Insurance Payment
In order to make your Acuity Home Insurance Bill Payment, follow the easy outlined instructions below.
- Press the “Pay My Bill” link in the main menu of the homepage, and then press “Pay Online Now” to login into your online account.
- Enter your policy number, ZIP code, and Agency code. Press “Continue” to submit your payment.
Also, payment can as well be made over the phone by calling 1-800-242-7666 (extension 4). Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
To pay Acuity Home Insurance bill by mail, write your policy number on your check and make it payable to the company name found on the Payment Remittance portion of your bill, or send it to this address:
PO Box 718
Sheboygan, WI 53082-0718
Need to send a payment overnight?
2800 South Taylor Drive
Sheboygan, WI 53081-8474
More About Acuity Insurance
Acuity, founded in 1925 provides personal and commercial insurance to customers in over 20 states throughout the country. Finally, The company provides insurance products ranging from auto/vehicle and home coverages. It’s headquarter is located out of Sheboygan, Wisconsin.